Read more: https://kbctips.com/sharondl
Hello and welcome back to the Creative Introvert Entrepreneur podcast, a show that helps introverts build your business brand online.
Hi, I’m Kim Beasley, the founder of this Podcast and one of my favorite sayings is Introverts Unite. I love this saying because I want to inspire you to be successful at building your business brand online.
The focus of this episode is so you can meet Sharon Devonish-Leid who started PR Industry for over 20 years. She launched my PR Agency, NetStruc PR, in April 2015, after being laid off from her city job for 18 years. Sharon had to jump into action and re-introduce myself as an independent Publicist, it was not easy, but she got through it.
- Are you an introvert or extrovert or ambivert? An ambivert is a mix of both introvert and extrovert tendencies.
- What does your business focus on and how can it help introverts?
- If there was one tip you could offer introverts that will help them build their business online, what would it be?
- What made you go into this industry?
- Why is it so important to get in the media
- How does one get into this type of business?
- What are some tips for entrepreneurs to get featured in the media
- What advice do you have for entrepreneurs and the media?
One of my favorite things to do is the Weekly Challenge. Write an article, post it on LinkedIn. Tag me so I can like, comment, and reshare.
Thanks for listening in as interviewed Sharon Devonish-Leid and for joining me today for the Creative Introvert Entrepreneur podcast. Check the show notes to connect with me online via my website or to follow me on social media! If you like this episode, please share it with your friends and family.
Remember Introverts Unite!
Be sure to tune in for our next episode! Also, I want to share your accomplishment on my podcast. If you reach out to me on social media about your weekly challenge, I might mention you on my show. See you next time!
Find me on social media:
- Website: https://kimbeasley.com
- Training Website: https://kbctraining.com
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/kimbeasley
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kimbeasley
- Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/kimbeasleyconsulting
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/company/kimbeasley
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/KimBeasley/